Illinois Crop Management Conference – Mt. Vernon
This regional conference provides a forum for discussion and interaction between participants and University researchers. We are looking forward to introducing new specialists from the University of Illinois. We will also be offering dicamba training at the conclusion of the conference.
Certified Crop Advisers can earn up to 8 hours of continuing education credit. Advance registration, no later than one week before the conference, is $100 per person. Late and on-site registration is $120 (on-site starting at 7am). A link to the location-specific agenda can be found below (see “View more information”). That agenda will contain a link for online registration, or you may navigate your browser to http://web.extension.illinois.edu/csrec/ for more information.
2019 topics include:
• Developing the Relationship Between Scientists and Farmers to Design the Future of Crop Productivity – Dr. Anthony Studer, University of Illinois, Department of
• Studies on Slugs and Their Predators, and the Soybean Stem Borer. Are These Pests Becoming More Problematic? – Dr. Raul Villanueva, University of Kentucky,
Department of Entomology
• Weeds 2019…What to Expect – program by Dr. Aaron Hager, University of Illinois, Department of Crop Sciences (delivered by Dr. Talon Becker, University of Illinois
• Updates in Field Crop Disease Management – Dr. Nathan Kleczewski, University of Illinois, Department of Crop Sciences
• Suction Trap Network – Dr. Doris Lagos, University of Illinois, Department of Crop Sciences
• Practical Nitrogen Management in Corn – Dr. Emerson Nafziger, University of Illinois, Department of Crop Sciences
• Tile Nitrate Loads Are Not Simply A Matter of “Excessive” N Fertilization – Lowell Gentry, University of Illinois, Department of Natural Resources and Environmental
• Conservation Practices for Water Quality – Dr. Reid Christianson, University of Illinois, Department of Crop Sciences
Event Date & Time
January 22, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm UTC+0
Event LocationDoubleTree by Hilton