Soil Health Institute’s 7th Annual Meeting: Scaling Up Soil Health
The 7th Soil Health Institute Annual Meeting is an engaging virtual event bringing people together from across the agriculture industry to share their knowledge, experience, and ideas for Scaling Up Soil Health!
Registration is free but required to participate.
- SHI’s Recommended Measurements for Assessing Soil Health at Scale: Scientific Basis and Practical Application
- Farmers’ Experiences with Adopting Soil Health Systems
- Engaging Commodities for Scaling Regenerative Soil Health Systems
- Climate Change Mitigation through Soil Health: Integrating Local to Global Initiatives
- Creating Impactful Learning Opportunities in Soil Health Education Programs
Event Date & Time
August 11, 2022 - August 12, 2022