Fields of Potential: Utilizing Cover Crops for Sustainable Agriculture
- Learn about cover crop mixes to consider depending on your goals.
- Hear about different application and termination methods to consider for your operation’s unique needs.
- Connect with like-minded farmers at various stages of their cover crop journey.
- Get answers to your questions about cover crop integration.
- Explore potential cost-share opportunities.
Don’t miss this chance to learn more about how you can enhance your field’s productivity. Secure your spot by July 7th for this FREE, must-attend event sponsored by University of Illinois Extension, IL Corn, and the Illinois Soybean Association.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to participate, contact Rachel Curry or call (309) 756-9978.
Event Date & Time
July 13, 2023 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm CDT